Commercial Auto

Commercial Auto is needed to cover the cars, trucks, and vans used in conducting your business. Large fleets, as well as small businesses, should be properly covered by a commercial auto insurance policy. Like your personal auto policy, provides similar coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments (or personal injury protection) and uninsured motorist coverage. However, there are also differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and your personal auto policy that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.

  • Bodily injury liability coverage

Will help pay for property damage or bodily injury you cause. It can also help pay for accident-related legal expenses, such as attorney fees or settlement costs.

  • Property damage liability coverage

Provides you with protection if your vehicle accidently damages another person's property and in most cases provides you with a legal defense.

  • Combined single limit (CSL)

Liability policies typically offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.

  • Medical payments

Can cover medical bills if you or your passengers are injured in a car crash, regardless of fault.

  • Uninsured motorist coverage

Can help pay for damage to your car or bodily injuries you suffer if somebody who doesn't have insurance hits your vehicle.

  • Comprehensive physical damage coverage

Pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.

  • Collision coverage

Pays for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object.